Your first visit
In order to make your first visit as efficient as possible please arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. When you arrive, check-in at our registration desk to verify your address and insurance information. Downloading the forms below and completing them ahead of time will also expedite the process.
It is important to bring
- Previous MRI scans, CT scans and X-ray reports.
- Medical records of previous testing or treatment (EMGs, physical therapy, etc.)
- A list of your current medications
- Contact information of your primary care physician (if applicable)
- Referral(s) and pre-authorization(s) like MRI, CT scans, etc
- Insurance information and cards
Conveniently download forms from our website. You may bring or mail your
completed forms to the office at the time of your visit.